Sunday, 15 March 2009

Submission complete

nInvaders has been submitted to Apple as of 11 March. I've read a few horror stories about the backlog of iPhone App approvals which Apple is having to deal with so I'm not exactly waiting with bated breath for any feedback, but will put a post up as soon as any arrives. The whole process to submit the App was a little laborious. If I were to do it again it make sure I had the 512x512x72 blowup of the icon ready to go, the write up complete and the screen shots taken. Apple has a presentation video on the iPhone Connection website which is very handy in preparing you for all the assets you need to have in place before you can successfully submit your App.
Now that that's done it's back to moneyLounge development. I was never very happy with the presentation of the Tree View so I'm doing a little rework of that interface to clean it up. Next Saturday I also have a photoshop course to attend so I'm hoping that'll speed up my graphics development and make everything a whole lot prettier. It's all very well to have a elegant set of classes and data structures but no one really sees that - a nice icon and some fancy pictures makes all the difference.

No comments: